Easy to use instrument designed for reliable measurements of nucleic acids and proteins. Includes printer and operates without the use of a PC.Easy to use instrument designed for reliable measurements of nucleic acids and proteins. Includes printer and operates without the use of a PC.
- IQ/OQ Documents available
- Gold-colored sample plate enhances compatibility with the wide range of chemicals and sample types used in today’s busy laboratories.
- Predefined methods for protein quantitation, including direct UV, Bradford, BCA, Biuret, and Lowry, with capability to run up to 27 standards.
- Accurately assays low volumes of 0.5 to 5μL conserving precious samples.
- Two pathlengths – 0.2mm and 0.5mm
- Convenient, drop and read sample plate eliminates the need for cuvettes and capillaries.
- Predefined methods for nucleic acid quantitation, including concentration and purity.
- UV-Visible spectrophotometer for quick and accurate quantitation of nucleic acids and protein samples.
- No PC: Large, high-resolution graphical display enables a quick read of relevant results.
- Calibration curves, kinetics or ratio measurements are all displayed at the touch of a button.
- Hydrophobic plate reduces sample carry over and allows for excellent sample recovery.
|Absorbance Accuracy||Max. ±1% at 259nm at 0.7 to 0.8 A using uracil|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||260 x 390 x 100mm|
|Pathlength (Metric)||0.2mm or 0.5mm (automatic or manual)|
|Type||Nanoplus with Printer|
|Wavelength Range||200 to 1100nm|
|Detector Type||Twin CCD Array|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Lamp||Long-life stabilized Xenon|