Plate Thermo–Shakers are designed for shaking and thermostating 4 standard 96–well microplates.
A multisystem principle, used in design of the Thermo–Shaker, allows operating it as 3 independent devices:
- Microplate shaker;
A distinctive feature of Biosan Plate Thermo–Shakers is the patented by the company Two–Side Microplates Heating, which allows to achieve full correspondence of the set and actual temperature in the microplate wells.
Thermo-shaker provides heating up to 60°C, which is sufficient for carrying out ELISA tests.
Plate Shaker–Thermostat provides:
- Soft or intensive sample shaking
- Rotation speed regulation, stabilization and indication
- Even rotation amplitude throughout the Thermo-Shaker platform
- Required operation time setting and indication
- Automatic stopping of the platform movement after expiration of the set time
- Setting and indication of the required temperature on the platform
- Automatic fault diagnostics (temperature sensor, platform heating, lid heating etc.)
- Spring clamps
- Сytochemistry — for in situ reactions
- Immunochemistry — for immunofermentative reactions
- Biochemistry — for enzyme and protein analysis
- Molecular biology — for micro array analysis
Temperature Calibration Function
With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ±6% of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of plates from different manufacturers.